Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the 4th be with you!~Ten year old trees.

 I Eh ATTEMPTED to draw Rey for Star Wars day.Im still working on my humans.Yeah.I have been drawing to many anime to do anything realistic at the moment!XDI am such a big fan of Star Wars,Rey is honestly tied for me my favorite female Star Wars characters along with Leia.I cannot wait for Rogue One!It is so cool to have a separate story line from the main movies,its quite unique considering Star Wars usually goes in episodes.

I was recently at my church and decided that I would share in the tree that I helped plant 10 years ago!This honestly makes me feel old!XD But oh well.The first picture is the tree I helped plant.
Have a great day!-Sophie(Who is sicced because next week is last week of school x3)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya!Thanks for commenting!Please dont be mean or rude or curse!Please keep it clean and respect everyone!Thanks!-Sophie