Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fashion drawings,Oc + New schedule.

Hey everyone!Long time no see!I have been so busy with school,since I actually do an online school now its a bit hard to post often.But today i finished quickly and thought I would show you guys a few of my drawings!
Here is one of my ocs,Lena. She is ot a specific oc of any fandom just a character I use a lot :)
Here is the main way i draw her usually, she likes pie XD (Oh yeah and that random fail at a dragon eye on the side XD I have a small sketchbook)
My attempt at fashion drawings...Yep.

I am proudly anouncing posting on here more often.Im really exited!Im definitly going to show you guys some more art over the weekend!Im so sorry for not posting but school has kept me busy!Hugs!-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya!Thanks for commenting!Please dont be mean or rude or curse!Please keep it clean and respect everyone!Thanks!-Sophie