Monday, July 11, 2016

Redrawing me as a padawan

Hey guys!Decided to do a quick redraw of a sketch I did 3-4 months ago.I didnt date it so thats my estimation.
Hey so here is the previous picture.P.S. I am so sorry for bad quality I dont have my camera with me so I took it with my webcam.
Sketch stage ;) (Omg that princess poster in the background XD,its my sisters I share a room)
And done!Sorry you can still see the poster in the background.I did this in a sketch page thats why there are other drawings there.So sorry about that.Anyway.So for the lightsaber choice I chose green.Green is the best color of lightsaber(XD in my opinion of corse)I even have a custom one i made in disney world, and guess what.Its green!XD But as usual jedi's keep their looks natural(as in clothing) So all clothing is neutral.Of course in later days I become a sith. >:3 
Oh yes im so evil XD Its really hard to do my hair, since my hair is a brown , dirty blonde, golden hair color,Omg that made it sound so complicated XD Well im done rambling!Have a good day :D
Hugs!-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya!Thanks for commenting!Please dont be mean or rude or curse!Please keep it clean and respect everyone!Thanks!-Sophie