Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Nature

I failed at spelling nature like 5 times while posting the title.WOW SOPHIE JUST WOW!Anyway I was outside and I got bored so I ended up with these pictures.I have never posted pictures like this so I must be terrible!XD.Anyway ponies (Possibly)coming soon.Im just not sure because i dont have much time to do much!



 I find feet magical.XD I know that may sound weird but there is just somthing that it reminds me of fairies.Yes this is my foot(UGLYYYY!)XD


Well thats all.I taught my friend how to draw in my style.I regret because now she draws almost exatly like me and she gets more attention.:/ Idk what to say.OH WELL.I guess the lesson is you can help your friend draw but teach them to develop their own style.Lessons by a team rocket loving teenager.-Sophie(MEOWTH THATS RIGHT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya!Thanks for commenting!Please dont be mean or rude or curse!Please keep it clean and respect everyone!Thanks!-Sophie